Boracay Tour Packages
Boracay is Panay’s pride when it comes to tourist attraction. It’s known world wide mostly for it’s pure white sand beaches and pristine clear waters. It’s even a popular destination among the Philippines’ locals.
When Boracay comes to mind we always think “fun in the sun and the salty sea air” and parties all night long. However, Boracay has so much more to offer than just that, with other tourist spots included in most Boracay tour packages.
Here is a list of places that you might want to visit when planning your Boracay travel packages:
Ariel’s Point: A boat ride away from the island, is a remote hub for eco adventurers for a little excitement and for social butterflies to mingle with other tourists
White Beach: Don’t miss out on the most popular beach in Boracay, where the sand stays cool and powdery no matter how hot it gets. Home of the most scenic Boracay sunsets. A must! Make sure this is included in your Boracay tour package.
Puka Shell Beach: Also known as Yapak beach, it’s white “sand” is not actually sand but crushed Puka Shells, and visit to it makes an extraordinary experience, not only because of that but because it’s also a unique rock formation covered with lush vegetation.
Mt Luho: If your Boracay travel package permits, you can be rewarded with a stunning panoramic view of the island as rewards when you decide to conquer this mountain.
Willy’s Rock: If your Boracay tours package permits, this rock is a must see being an odd volcanic formation on the shore topped with a religious statue of the Virgin Mary which signifies faith and catholicism– the major religion of the Philippine islands.
Boracay Butterfly Garden: Be one with nature and experience the beauty of hundreds of species of Philippine butterflies and an excess of 150 plant species in this place. Not good for the entomophobic but definitely a wonderful site to see and experience.
Bat Cave: Venture out into the bat caves of White Beach to check out stalactites and stalagmites as well as the habitat of one of the largest colony of bats in the island. But be careful not to step on the guano.
Dead Forest: Witness and behold the most eerie yet romantic site in the Island of what used to be a swamp filled with mangroves in brackish water. An aftermath of a strong typhoon which hit the islands some time ago after a dam broke and filled the area with sea water killing causing an ecological disturbance. The site has become a muse for many a poet and a home of myths and ghost stories for some of the locals. Definitely a spot your Boracay travel tour package must have.
As you can see there are plenty of wonderful things in Boracay aside from just the beach and the wild nightlife. Enjoy a truly tropical stay in the island paradise of Boracay with the plenty of affordable Boracay Travel Tour packages you can choose from to suit your senses. Start looking at Boracay packages today!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- We require 25% DOWNPAYMENT for the confirmation of your booking.
- The 25% DOWNPAYMENT is strictly non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The fees and charges of bank remittances or Paypal payments charged to the sender for sending money to our account must be paid by the sender. Etravel Pilipinas will only pay the receiving cost of the transferred payments charged to our bank or by our Paypal account.
- Deadline for FULL PAYMENT is 7 days before your tour schedule. Important: Failure to pay before the deadline will automatically cancel your booking confirmation.
- CANCELLATION: Should you wish to cancel your trip, a written notification is required.
- CANCELLATION made before 14 days of your tour schedule is 50% refundable of the full price.
- CANCELLATION made in less than 14 days of your tour schedule is strictly non-refundable. (Your hotel bookings, airport transfers are paid in advance.)
- We reserve the right to change the price on the tour package without notice should fluctuations occur in boat, air, land, fuel costs or currency rates. However, we will honor the price stated in your invoice once you have paid the tour package in full.
- The information you will give is HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL to us. We assure the safety of your personal information. No other parties can gain access or benefit from your personal information.
- Payment of the tour package is only made through bank to bank transfer or credit card. Credit card payments is subject to 5% surcharge.